If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too


This is our new look design; please tell us what you think.

Register of Definitive Map Modification Order Applications



Under current legislation, applications made since 20th January 2005 for recording of Byways Open to All Traffic, will, if it is determined that public vehicular rights exist, result, in most cases lead only to the recording in the Definitive Map & Statement as Restricted Byways.

Restricted Byways may be used by the public for:

Walking, Horse Riding, Cycling and driving non-mechanically propelled vehicles.

For Further Information

Please ring the Public Rights of Way Section on 01225 713392, or email rightsofway@wiltshire.gov.uk

From this page you can link to the Register of Definitive Map Modification Order Applications search Page



This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire